First Kill on Nitrous!!!

ebear

Ricer Tail Lights!
Established Member
Just for a while now, I'm running a 75 Shot on the V6 (borrowing from a friend) just until I move down to FL.

This morning driving my brother to work, I see this Black Mustang GT (at least had some sort of exhaust) a few cars in front of me, I change lanes and pull up next to him, and I get lucky and we both get stopped at a red light next to eachother, and HE revvs first! I give him a thumbs up (sounded so sick!) and revved back, as soon as the light turned green we both took off, He got a jump of about .5 lengths (bad launch) and once we hit 2nd I just slowly pulled on him and passed him and at about 80 or 90 I was 1.5-2 cars ahead of him.. The sweet thing is where we raced you pass under a bridge and it sounded so badass... Well, there is my story! :thumbsup:

*edit* had to leave soon so couldn't post a full story.

Last edited:

Brad

Banned
ebear said:
Just for a while now, I'm running a 75 Shot on the V6 (borrowing from a friend) just until I move down to FL.

This morning driving my brother to work, I beat a Mustang GT from a dead stop until about 80-90, had about 1.5 car lengths! :thumbsup:

Good kill.

guarnibl

Established Member
Nice, gotta love nitrous. My friend's installing my supercharger kit and that's what I'm buying him for doing it :) He's got a 97 GT with full bolt ons.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
Until you lose your first race and decide to bump it up. :D

Nitrous, it's a helluva drug! :thumbsup:

Mark
Or until it blows.

ebear

Ricer Tail Lights!
Established Member
Thunder5.0 said:
Try out the 100 shot. You'll like it!
haha, I've heard from other v6 owners that a 75 shot is the highest you should go if your car is your only means of transportation, and besides it's not even my nitrous kit.

Users who are viewing this thread