First kill in my Trilogy Powered car

bigslim

Established Member
There were two kills today but the first was nothing big. The second was a really big kill. Today I snuck out of work a little early to have a little fun. I went up to Birmingham to see my friend that works out there and give him a ride. On the way there I was pushed to run by a 2004 Corvette. We took it from a roll and it was all over. I can't believe I was walking away from him. I slowed down and he smiled and waved and went on his way. I gave a couple rides in my car as I was waiting for my friend to get off from work. They were surprised at the power this car had. Anyway, when my friend came out we went for a ride down Woodward. I came up on a Porche 911 and goosed it a bit. This surprised him so he rushed up to catch me at the light. He had his lady with him. My friend said "you better come out right to beat him". The light changed I had gated him by two car lengths. My friend was yelling " you got him by two cars". He could not catch me. When we came to the next light I looked over and his girl was laughing at him and pointing at my car. Anyway, he is sitting there revving his engine hard waiting for the light to change. This time he lauches his car hard and gets me by a car length but I started pulling on him and he shut it down. My first "Trilogy Kill" was a big one. I am gonna have so much fun with this car.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Excellent kills, Slim! These are my favorites-someone thinks they've got an "easy mark", only to get their ass handed to them.
These cars are so much fun... :burnout:

mrogerc

Established Member
For more fun, in winter, get tires on police interceptor wheels, buy some used PI centercaps, and then see the looks on people's faces as you go by............

GarageMahal

mrogerc said:
For more fun, in winter, get tires on police interceptor wheels, buy some used PI centercaps, and then see the looks on people's faces as you go by............

With my snows on, I blow by most 4x4s after a snow too. The look on there faces when a RWD sedan pulls away from them at a light is priceless. Since few folks with 4WD bother with snows there are lots of easy kills aound in the winter.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Well, I dunno about racing people in the snow. I won't even race anyone in the rain. Too unpredictable. But as far as Slim's dry pavement kills with his supercharged ark, all I can say is NICE!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread