first impressions after MM full length subframe install

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
FINALLY got my MM subframes welded in today. I have to say that they made a pretty big difference. I didn't think that the coupe had as much body roll as it does, and after the intall I could tell the difference right away!! Hard steering around corners is much improved, as the body roll is WAAAY down. feels much firmer on the road too. I DEF. recommend these to anyone and everyone! For as cheap as they are, they should be a no-brainer. I can honestly say I am pleased. Very nicely engineered units. I don't know why ford didn't connect the frame on the coupes out of the factory like they did with the verts!

blubyeu

Established Member
The crap they put on the verts would not make any difference. May as well bolt a couple pieces of conduit under your car. It would have the same effect. Verts need the full length install more than the coupes.

Congratulations!

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
some quick pics i just took....

img04289zu.jpg

img04277qw.jpg

img04268hp.jpg

dragon40k

Established Member
I just got mine done as well. It took me moving the car about 30 feet to notice the difference. I'm very glad I got them put in.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
They probably saved my car. I had them installed on a Friday, got hit the next thursday in the ass end. My frame didnt' need straightened at all. I wasn't hit hard, but still, just may have saved my car from a rattle filled future. Best $200 I've ever spent.

Users who are viewing this thread