first good races 01 vs gto & 01 vs 03

sweetcobra1

Established Member
Start off by saying HELLO to all fellow svtperformance members and thanks for the info

well it all started about miday Saturday a bunch of buddies were up at the park playin some volleyball and met with a friend of mine that has a 5.7 gto finally :D he doesnt know much about cars & hasnt done anything to it yet, so ill assume its stock, but he has had it for a year so he does have a decent driver mod. i recently purchased a white 01 cobra :rockon: with a jlt,put an slp lm1 on it and i think ,by doing the equations, i have 4.10's, so something good to start with. after leaving the park we head to 364 and did a 55 punch and he hung till i hit 4th then started walking pretty good.Then we turn around start heading back towards home and as were lining up a white 03 conv. slowly rolls past not looking as im waving him down :coolman: .so me and richie do one more 55 and this time i get a better hit and put about 2 cars till about 100. Then after the 03 see's the beating he decides to have some fun. So me & 03 line up to do the same 55 as i was goin to honk he nails it and scares the s*** out of me with his INSANE loud blower just SCREAMIN :bowdown: . truthfully i almost thought F*** it, that things crazy.but then i catch up and we do 2 55 punches, the first run third gets the best of me :nonono: and the 2nd i get the jump(or he gives it to me) and he doesnt start passing me till about 120. then we come to a light & i bust a u and he shows me one more time just how loud that thing can scream. the guy in the cobra was older, def. a cool guy. hopefully he posts to find out what was done to that thing

so for the first real set of races i was very satisfied and SOO happy i got to run an 03 and especially one that sounded like a jet.

sorry for the long post ill def. try & have more and they be shorter.

Garrett

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
welcome to svtp, you pretty much have a nice semi bolt on and geared 01. Atleast you get to race your cobra....
i wish i had 410s

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I don't get where you guys got confused.

I/E/Gears 01 vs Stock LS1 GTO

1st race from 55, even till 4th, Cobra pulls
2nd race is 2 cars from 55 to 100

03 Vert vs 01 Cobra

1st race from 55, 01 Cobra misses 3rd
2nd race from 55, 03 Cobra passes 01 at 120

wma8706

Established Member
I don't get where you guys got confused.

I/E/Gears 01 vs Stock LS1 GTO

1st race from 55, even till 4th, Cobra pulls
2nd race is 2 cars from 55 to 100

03 Vert vs 01 Cobra

1st race from 55, 01 Cobra misses 3rd
2nd race from 55, 03 Cobra passes 01 at 120

thanks for the cliffsnotes!

sweetcobra1

Established Member
Sorry about the confusion fellas, writing is not my thing. :shrug:
oh well at least its some input to the forum.
and i guess thanks to ford racer for the clarificaton.

sweetcobra1

Established Member
most definently couldnt of really asked for a better day of racing. i also have a buddy with a 00 z28 I/E/tune thats next on my list his cars an auto so i think ill edge him out

Users who are viewing this thread