First Dyno/Tune

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I had my full Bassani exhaust installed last week so I wanted to check my numbers and make sure things were in check.It was my first time at a dyno so I didn't know what to expect. I was running lean so I ended up getting a custom tune done by Mike@J&M Motorsports in Manchester, CT. He was cool and really helped me out, he got my A/F back in order and the truck seems to run better than it did.

My numbers seem a bit low, but the truck feels good so I don't really put too much weight in the numbers.

I put down 386hp and 480ft/lbs. Mods are in my sig. thanks for all views/comments.

Ray M

Established Member
Hey there....nice looking truck!

I'm just over the river in Old Saybrook, nice to see another local L owner.

Your numbers seem on for your mods. I also had a dyno tune done locally @ Bristol Dyno in E Hartford, but my partial throttle driveability isn't that great. I'll be going to PSP or JLP for a new tune in the next month or so, as time permits....

Best, Ray

bmfgsxr

Established Member
like you said what matters most is how its running. a few points higher or lower doesnt really matter as every dyno reads differently anyhow.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Thanks for the replies.

The truck drives great and I'm happy with the way it's running. My curves were very smooth and I'm making good power throughout the rpm's. On the dyno I was making 12.5#'s of boost at WOT, my tune was on 15 degrees.
I'm just happy knowing that my tune is safe and my truck runs good.

Users who are viewing this thread