First Dyno Numbers

Gxsa140

Established Member
Had the car dynoed and tuned today by Sam @ Coastal. Was very happy with the results. My mods include: Magnaflow x, catback, FIPK & a Billetflow 2.93 lb upper with the idlers.
The car made 452 hp @ 6000 rpm and 456 ft lbs @ 3450. The numbers were on a mustang dyno as well.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Those aren't numbers from a properly calibrated Mustang dyno. Not with those mods. But they are damn good numbers just the same.

Gxsa140

Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
Those aren't numbers from a properly calibrated Mustang dyno. Not with those mods. But they are damn good numbers just the same.

What makes you say that? Not sure about the calibration, to be honest I don't know how he has his dyno calibrated.
The bad news is that I found out I have a warped rear wheel that I need to get replaced. Hopefully my experience with Mustang Tuning will be better than the last person's initially was, who had the same problem.

Last edited:

Gxsa140

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
wheels dont warp

warped, bent, either way I need to have it replaced. I guess that would explain why there was so much trouble balancing it when I had the tire mounted.

Users who are viewing this thread