First drive of the season!

airmanb2b

Established Member
May have been a little early. Car is now covered in dust. Had to get it out and test out the cj65 tb, Posi port, vmp inlet and wide band. Did not have a new tune sent. Car ran freakin great! Can definitely tell a difference. Was having a hard time watching the gauge between controlling tirespin and watching the tach. Old tune still seems to be dead on at WOT. Of what I could monitor the guage, mainly wot in third, it's reading 11.5 to 11.6. Idle is 14.6. Does seem to jump around a bit at normal cruising.

Last edited:

white88lx

Established Member
good to hear brother, have fun with the new set up. definitly get some new dyno numbers or track times:banana:

airmanb2b

Established Member
Thanks man. Was thinking I would need a tune adjustment for the port, all seems to be well. On a sour note, I picked up a small dent on the hood i just finished painting from a rock. Back apart and to the body shop it goes!

airmanb2b

Established Member
Finally got it out for a wash/wax and some decent pics after I yanked the stripes, added Roush side splitters and reshot the hood and front end.
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

NJSP117

Established Member
Looks great! The mountains look awesome! Nice to see snow on the ground. Supposed to be 90* tomorrow here in NJ!

Users who are viewing this thread