First 6 speed Hellcat in the 8s

Jefe

Established Member
I was wondering why he was short on answers about the modded trans. Still hasn't taken a valve cover off though. I imagine he's well over 1100rwhp

The A8s are running 9.1x. I expect an A8 car to be in the 8s before November which is amazing at 4,400+lbs

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
How much better do you think the Demons can do? Are there any challenger cars in the 7s?

Id venture and guess about a full second. Thats is without any of them having internal engine work or aftermarket blower.

Jefe

Established Member
How much better do you think the Demons can do? Are there any challenger cars in the 7s?
Fastest stock Hellcat on a stock tire is 11.1/11.2. On a tire is 10.7 and mods get them down to low 9s. The Demon is already at 9.6 so low 8s is not out of the question

Heres a 6.92 Challenger but ...

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Regardless of transmission, that ****ing car is moving to say its still the factory blower and internals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Lame as **** claim of it being "manual". Launching and then moving the shifter hardly takes any skill. It's about as much a manual as these auto cars with manual shifting.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Fastest stock Hellcat on a stock tire is 11.1/11.2. On a tire is 10.7 and mods get them down to low 9s. The Demon is already at 9.6 so low 8s is not out of the question

But the Demon has the seats yanked and it’s running radials and skinny’s to go 9.6.

Regular Hellcat with some basic mods doesn’t seem far off.

Users who are viewing this thread