FIRST - 2015-2016 CTS-V in the 10s - 10.66 @ 133 mph

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Just like Blackwoods and Lightnings were competing for the same buyers. They're both trucks, after all.

And clueless is even thinking a decent percentage of the CTS-V owners ever considered a Hellcat.

I wouldn't say they're not directly competitive, their markets overlap quite a bit. Both are supercharged, big displacement vehicles. They are in the same price range. Obviously, you haven't sat in an SRT lately, as they're rather luxurious, but obviously the Caddy will be more refined. The differentiating factors are that one is more "muscle car" oriented, while the other is "luxury car", while both still overlap into both categories to certain degrees. Before I bought my SRT Jeep, I was looking at a charger HC and caddy V. I needed a bit more room since I had a kid, so I went SRT Jeep. Their comparison would be more along the lines of an Ambrosia apple compared to a Pinova apple..both apples, but differ in taste a bit.

LD5050

37OH55V
Established Member
I understand what you're saying, I just disagree that the comparison is apples to apples. At least not here in Texas.
2 different types of clients. There will definitely be some overlap but that's with anything.

Anyway, enough thread-jacking on my part. Back on topic, clean car and good times even with a heap of mods.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The LT engines don't seem to make the power that the LS or coyotes make compared to the amount of work done to them.

Users who are viewing this thread