First 2013 with power sunroof

carguy19

Established Member
I was petrified to open this thread. I thought I was going to see that someone cut the top of their car to put an aftermarket sunroof in.

Sheeesh. Thank God!!!!

5.0 guy

Established Member
Already saw a 13 with a power sunroof, it was a giveaway with a 1968 GT500. The car had a complete new paint job to match the 68' and the Recaros and interior were redone in tan. I didn't care for the car other then the paint job was pretty sharp. It was in a magazine and the car was red w white stripes.

Myfast70

Established Member
Thats what my Deluxe build sheet says:banana:, but I have a glass roof:shrug:. Make sure you check Ford Gear: Product 'Deluxe Build Sheet'

Just checked mine and it says the same damn thing :nonono:

For $50 plus shipping it should be correct & framed too :fm:

I'm going to call and gripe in the AM. I'm pretty pissed! I thought that they were suppose to be 5 sheets and not just one??

dotmpeg

Established Member
Already saw a 13 with a power sunroof, it was a giveaway with a 1968 GT500. The car had a complete new paint job to match the 68' and the Recaros and interior were redone in tan. I didn't care for the car other then the paint job was pretty sharp. It was in a magazine and the car was red w white stripes.

Yea I seen that too. I think it was Jamal Hameedi's car. He had it special built.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Yea I seen that too. I think it was Jamal Hameedi's car. He had it special built.

No it wasn't his car. He just posed with it. The company that is giving it away had the sunroof put in so it would match the 1968. Jamal drives a stripe delete candy red metallic '13.

Users who are viewing this thread