Fire Training

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
So i graduated from Everett Fire Academy on monday (12/19/05). The graduation was very well done, and it was definatly important, because the college president goes to 3 graduations out of all the classes, and this one was one. There was a slide show, cake, punch, etc.

One of my classmates also designed these t-shirts which we all recieved:
35501503744.jpg

35501535469.jpg

35501551840.jpg

35501560595.jpg

Ive Been in Everett CC's fire science program for the past year and a half and i cannot get enough of it.

So far this is under my Belt:

1. Fire Suppression systems
2. Hazardous Materials
3. Fire Company Officer
4. Fire Company Operations 1
5. Fire Company Operations 2
6. Fire Investigation
7. Fire Apparatus/pumping
8. Building Construction as related to the Fire Service
9. Fire 100

Also during my senior year of high school i took SnoIsle/Nevac which is a touch of all of the above ones, which really got me started on all of this.
The next class I am signed up for is EMT which i really cannot wait for.

This is the training facility that the class got to use 3 times for burn to learn, search and rescue, flammable liquids, and cars at the curb.

35501575888.jpg

There is more pics that i still have to get from one of my classmates because she brought a camera into the burn rooms.

Anyways i though i would share my story because i know that there is at least a few people on this forum that are in this line of work.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Badass dude. Im the the academy right now as well. Its from august to may. Then this sumemr Ill be taking my emt class. congrats BTW. Looks like yall have a very nice facility. Looks pretty similar to our burn building. Your scenary is way better than ours though lol. Again conratulations and I hope all goes well for you. Stay safe.

-Ross
Cy-Fair Fire Academy Cadet Class '06

Users who are viewing this thread