Finished installing my Return Style Fuel System!!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I installed a Fore dual hat with 2 GSS342 pumps, ran Fragola fittings, and a Fore Y-block, rails, and regulator. Had some clearance issues with the passenger side rail and a return setup. Other than that, it fit really nice. The bolt on the passenger side next to the blower inlet, it a PITA!!! Other than that, the quality and fit are superb!!!

frontshotfuelsystem.gif

Sideshotfuelsystem.gif

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
you can hear them, LOL, but I have not got to cruise it yet. So I cant tell you how loud inside driving.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
waiting for a tune, pulled the stock line out, and ran the feed and return line behind the 1/2" Evap tube, and zip tied it, then followed the route the whole way up, clamped it up and mounted the filter. Followed the routing pretty much the whole way up. Had some clearance issues with the rails, had to use 90 degree fittings on the ends at the front. Other than that, it was pretty straight forward. Will get some numbers once I get it tuned.

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
I had Don LaSota do an email tune for me. I did the datalogging myself and sent him the results, and he got the tune really close. It ran 11.11@126 the other night. Then the next pass had a hiccup at the top, and ran and 11.14@118. So it will get in the 10's. But they kicked me off the track.

Users who are viewing this thread