Finding a Specific Rim - Good luck!

SLO_NEON

Uncle Ben's Rice
Established Member
All right kiddies... I realize it's not a Mustang... but I'm hoping some of you out there have some advice for Uncle Slo_Neon... supposedly these rims are produced by 5ZIGEN but I am having trouble finding them... ideas??

5zigen21.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/the812chevy/5zigen21.jpg

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Yeah, buy a Mustang......seriously though, those wheels would look sweet on your ride! Hopefully someone has some info...

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
J-A-P-A-N.

Learn how to speak the language and you can find all sorts of good stuff in the mother country. When I raced 240Zs I was able to find a NOS OS Giken head for an L24, and there were only 15 or so sets produced.

Good luck.

SLO_NEON

Uncle Ben's Rice
Established Member
JoeNashville said:
J-A-P-A-N.

Learn how to speak the language and you can find all sorts of good stuff in the mother country. When I raced 240Zs I was able to find a NOS OS Giken head for an L24, and there were only 15 or so sets produced.

Good luck.

tired Ebay...no dice... I do work for a Japanese company... heck, over 1/2 the people there are Japanese... hmmmm...

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
SLO_NEON said:
tired Ebay...no dice... I do work for a Japanese company... heck, over 1/2 the people there are Japanese... hmmmm...

Keep thinking there...maybe you could figure out how to use them to get what you need :idea:

Good luck.

SLO_NEON

Uncle Ben's Rice
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Wow those WOULD look good on your car. Have you tried sites like wheelmax.com or wheelsnext.com?

no dice on either of those places... now I'm trying to find similar rims... O.Z. makes some and so does Enkei... more digging :read:

Users who are viewing this thread