Finding a place to stay!

futureSVT

Established Member
so this is my 3rd time going down to MW but first 2 times were with my parents. but i dont think they will be able to afford a trip this year so me and my gf were wanting to go. I was wanting to stay at The Holiday Sands but i am only 20 or will be 20 in july 22. i think there min age check in is like 21 or 23. what can i do or is there any thing i can do or a diff place i can stay ?? i am not gonna tear anything up and i have a credit card to put everything on ! just wanting to have a good time and cruise in my new cobra

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Call them to confirm what the age requirement is.If its 21 or older than you are,wait a few days and have one of your parents call to put the room in their name[maybe?] and have them put it on theircc.Then you just check in with the confirmation number.If asked,your parents are arriving later...Just a thought

antiv6

Established Member
we stayed at the fairfield inn behind planet hollywood both times i went no one in the room was over 21 and they didnt care. Plus this place avoids the traffic on the strip and has no speed bumps in the parking lot.

futureSVT

Established Member
yea i got everything worked out (my parents are going to come )and i am staying at the holiday sands! i cant wait !!

futureSVT

Established Member
cool man your way south ?? what day are you heading out to MW i plan on leaving sunday morning

manOwar

Established Member
We'll arrive Monday... Trying to get a group up that will travel up I95... FL, GA, SC...

Did you play Football for Buford? We seem to trade of State Championships... Even shared one...

Last edited:

04darkL

Dark Lightning
Established Member
Call them to confirm what the age requirement is.If its 21 or older than you are,wait a few days and have one of your parents call to put the room in their name[maybe?] and have them put it on theircc.Then you just check in with the confirmation number.If asked,your parents are arriving later...Just a thought

yes that will work, i done it couple years back, i also got more people into our room when they required a certain amount consider of the fire hazardous.

Users who are viewing this thread