Finding a heat exchanger pump relocation kit- please help!

455HO71

Established Member
I installed an Afco dual fan HE last year and have just scored some 2014 grills to install on my 2011. Where the pump is now, it will stick out like a sore thumb so I'm looking to move it to the driver's side. I have seen VMP's kit that is included in their HE (the alum bracket and extension etc) but I can't find it sold separately nor can I find any other kit. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I thought I'd throw it out here. Thanks for your time guys :)

455HO71

Established Member
Actually since I posted this, a friend found the VMP kit but sells for $130 for a bracket, wire extensions and some hose... ridiculous! Not sure if anyone knows of any other kits out there but if need be, we will rig it up our own way.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I installed an Afco dual fan HE last year and have just scored some 2014 grills to install on my 2011. Where the pump is now, it will stick out like a sore thumb so I'm looking to move it to the driver's side. I have seen VMP's kit that is included in their HE (the alum bracket and extension etc) but I can't find it sold separately nor can I find any other kit. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I thought I'd throw it out here. Thanks for your time guys :)

If you decide to spend a few more dollars and also upgrade to the 2013/14 I/C pump, it mounts nicely in the oem 2013/14 location on the 2007-2012 with the oem hardware and is virtually a plug and play on the 2011/12 with electric P/S. It takes a little more work to install it on the 2007-2010 with hydraulic P/S, but it is doable and a very nice upgrade over the Bosch pump.

R

Users who are viewing this thread