Finaly Fantasy fans anyone?

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
anyone heard about advent children or a release date? Been anxiously awaiting the release of it. Also there was a petition started for squaresoft to make a remake of final fantasy 7. Please support and sign up, even if you dont like the game or never played it sign up! Much thansk in advance!

here is the link

http://www.petitiononline.com/dq5f2355/petition.html

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
i hope yall sign the petition. Final Fantasy 7 is one of the best in my opinion

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Glacius said:
i hope yall sign the petition. Final Fantasy 7 is one of the best in my opinion

I definitely agree, I actually tried to make the game as long as possible when I played. A remake would be badass. FF3 is also one of the most remarkable games. FF2 I played the most. These were so successful because of their storylines, I hate sucky storylines like FF8.

If they did remake, what platform would it be on do you think? Who has Square priveleges now? I'm definitely gonna be a part of the petition. ;-)

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
well this petition has been up sionce the release of the ps2. I am hoping for it to be released again. I dont mind if its on the PS2 or PS3. I think they will only be available to sony though.......just a hunch though. I just hope they do release it

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Glacius said:
well this petition has been up sionce the release of the ps2. I am hoping for it to be released again. I dont mind if its on the PS2 or PS3. I think they will only be available to sony though.......just a hunch though. I just hope they do release it

I'd definitely buy the remake for either console. Square definitely did some of their best work while with Nintendo. I'm trying to get ready to be blown away by these new consoles.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
no kiddin. The new xbox is awsome, but im a sony fan :)
Condemned is gonna be one bad ass mofo game!

but on another note please final fantasy fans come on in :)

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
FF7 was the best game they have made so far. The story line was there the graphics looked good for their day. I acutally cried when Aries died. That was horrible. Anyway. I would give a hundred bucks for a remake and the movie wrapped together in a collectors case. That would be bad ass. Ill have kingdom hearts 2 when it comes out too. My wife and I are RPG freaks we played through FFX and FFX 2 in a week.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
Glacius said:
dude!!!! omfg prayers have been answered!!!!! THanks BlueOval

No problem. Im surprised no one has seen it yet, I came across it a while back. I've never really been a huge RPG fan, but FF7 was badass. When it was released it literally consumed an entire summer. My friend and I played it about 22 hours a day for like 3 months straight. We even slept in shifts while leveling up. lol..crazy.

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
no kiddin i must have it if it does come out. In all honesty i dont think it will but if it does you can bet your ass ill be in line waiting for it!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
It's hard to say whether I spent more time on 3/6 or 7. I remember staying at home for three days, with about 5 hours of sleep each day and beating 3/6. In 7, after doing pretty much everything in the game I just worked on my chocobo's in the chocobo square. I got one of my gold ones top speed up to around 180kph. It was pretty quick.

I personally liked the story to 8. I know a lot of people didn't, but I enjoyed how much the side quests added to the story and made it pretty in depth. I thought it was a great game.

A remake for the ps3 would be cool but honestly, I'd rather them come out with another storyline with the same characters and world than remake the game. That would be 10x sweeter.

EDIT: I'm surprised nobody mentioned the dirge of cerberus game coming out. It's a 3rd person shooter/action/rpg game that focus's on Vincent Valentine from FF7. It is supposed to be on PS2 and maybe a late 05' to early 06' release. There's also another game coming out called "Before Crisis" that's supposed to focus mainly on the Turks and how they got started.

Last edited:

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
poopnut good info. had not heard of Before Crisis but i did know about the vincent spin off. The schedueled release date of Advent Children is supposed to be in September the 13th. Its coming out on DVD first then hittin the UMD format of the psp. I can not wait till it comes out!

Users who are viewing this thread