finaly driving my car down

Breakdown

Established Member
after 4 years of going to mustang week. Im going to be taking my car down. so im kinda paranoid that somethings going to break. i dont plan on street racing or anything like that. theres just those times where something goes wrong and you couldnt plan for it.

so my question is, what does everybody do if you do have a unexpected failure. I heard theres a guy that will tow your car to his shop for a fee ofcourse and let you keep there till you can get it home.

thanks and super excited:rockon:

Last edited:

qualls22

Established Member
after 4 years of going to mustang week. Im going to be taking my car down. so im kinda paranoid that somethings going to break. i dont plan on street racing or anything like that. theres just those times where something goes wrong and you couldnt plan for it.

so my question is, what does everybody do if you do have a unexpected failure. I heard theres a guy that will tow your car to his shop for a fee ofcourse and let you keep there till you can get it home.

thanks and super excited:rockon:

Try making the trip from Ohio! That would be a expensive tow ride back. But I am pumped up to go to! Hopefully nothing fails on the way down or back for me or you either! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread