Finally!!

99cob

"New Edger".still pimpin!
Established Member
i finally moved back my rear spolier!!...yall dont even know how long ive been wanting to do this...i was kinda scared drilling the holes into the trunk...but it wasnt that bad at all...i just moved it back into the second hole...i also cut off those tabs on the spoiler and had to drill 1 hole on each side..looks alot better IMO..i got some pics for yall
IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

99cob

Established Member
haha...thats awesome. yes moving the spoiler back is the way to go! how far did u move urs back?...pics would be great too!

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
99s look so much better w/the spoiler moved back. I moved mine back one hole too. And I hear you about how it feels taking a drill to the trunk lid -- as soon as it touches it was "OK, here we go!"

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
what did you guys do with the old hole?

I wanna do this soo bad! but I dont know if a hole will show or how far back i should go

Last edited:

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
I didn't do anything about filling the holes. They're under the base of the spoiler so you can't see them, the trunk lid won't rust, and the holes feed into the "drip rail" around the trunk, not into the trunk.

99cob

Established Member
Mistfistflesh doode wash that thang!...haha j/k...wow! our spoilers use to look ugly all the way up there

Users who are viewing this thread