Finally

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
Well I got a terminator!!! :rockon:I have wanted one forever! After trying to sell my 99 and then waiting for the right term. to come along I finally have one. It's an '04 Torch Red coupe with 25k miles and nothing, but a Magnaflow cat-back and a K&N filter. I just bought some silver 17" FR500's w/ deep dishes in the rear and a set of 315 Nitto DR's for it. Next comes a set of springs. I plan on all the basic bolt-ons and the infamous pulley swap! I love this car, a big step-up from the 99! Fast out of the box! I did find a slow rear-end leak on it that I'll have to fix, how many hours would a shop charge me for that? I could do it, but if it won't cost too much I'd rather somebody else, haha. The wheels in these pics will be for sale by the end of next week, feel free to PM me if interested. What would be a fair asking price for a flawless set of chrome 04 wheels? :beer:
DSCF2191.jpg

DSCF2212.jpg

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
get some sub frame connectors, IRS brace, and a short shifter...

Nice car and love the color

Nordy

Looking for a Terminator!
Established Member
Great car dude! Congrats!!!! Personally I couldn't live with mine lowered so I changed it back to stock as it is my DD. Get a Shifter and pulley change!!!!!

Matt S

FLY USMC
Established Member
The 99 had a lot of miles on it and I just don't have the time/resources to turn it into a monster. As you all know the terminator is a better platform. I do plan on an IRS brace right away as well as an X-pipe, intake, pulley&tune, LFP resevoirs etc... That credit card comment had me lol, because I've never thought so hard about using it. I need to pace myself!!!!!!!

Nordy

Looking for a Terminator!
Established Member
Ive had mine for 3 weeks and already spent $1400, the car came with 500/500!!!

Normal wear and tear though, I built this into the negociation price.

Users who are viewing this thread