finally

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
finally picking my 03 sonic up on tuesday, actually i shouldnt complain its only been 7 weeks since i ordered, just have a question to whoever has picked up there cobra out of there state, how did u guys handle the plate situtation, this is how they say they will do it, they will give me a dealer plate to put on my car and they will fedex me the forms so i can go myself and register my car here in nj, and then i send them there plate back to there dealership. is that a good way to do it??
and another question how long did u guys wait till u put a coat of zaino on your car, should i wait a while or did u do it right away??

thanks for all the help
cant wait till tuesday , thanks again~

tammy

Established Member
As for the Zanio you need to take the crap the dealer has applied off with a Dawn bath then Zanio immediatley if not sooner.

As for your plates. The dealer will give you a 30-day drive out tag that is usually paper. The title clerk for the dealer will file all the neccasary paperwork for your title with the DMV in YOUR state and as soon as that is completed you can go purchase your tag. It's usually 20 for the tag or if you trasfer your tag your have on something else now to your new car it's 5 for the fee for that. I don't know the laws in your state about trasferring so that may not apply to you you maybe be required to purchase a new tag and not jut a new sticker. I would not worry about the trasfer these types things are done regualary by your dealer I feel certain you'll have not prob. If you'd like to call like two weeks after the sale to go ahead and get your tag call your county tag office give the VIN and they can tell you if your dealer has proceeded your paper work and you can go ahead and get your tag.

Users who are viewing this thread