Finally !!!!!!!

StreetSnake

Established Member
After months of excruciating waiting, I got the call today. I did'nt think it was ever going to get here, absolute longest 4 1/2 months of my life especially the last 3 weeks. I have not been civil to live with. I will never put myself through anything like this again. Anyways I was informed today that Maroone Ford of Margate gave birth to a Sonic Blue baby girl cobra and the proud papa (me) could pick her up tomorrow, I will camp on that dealers doorstep tonight. To all of you guys out there who have been through this and are going through this you have my sympathy regardless of what anyone says it is pure hell waiting on these cars and I can only hope the wait will be worth it.:beer:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Congrats. I assume by the little pic by your name you are getting a silver coupe. Same as me. The more I look at mine the better it looks.

I just seen that you have a sonic blue 03. My bad. Great color. I tried to change but I was told it would push my order back so I stuck with silver if getting stuck with any color as long as it's an 03 is a bad thing.

Last edited:

StreetSnake

Established Member
Thanks Yellow I have been following you as well as a multitude of other guys on the forum. Cant wait till tomorrow.
:beer:

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
Yea.. I hear ya! this wait is driving me crazy... Spoke w/ the dealership today and they told me my delivery date is 7/8/02.. Just over a week away! Guess this will be a long long week for me... :bash:

gcawad

Established Member
Picked up my Mineral Grey at 11:00 today. Just finished up with the K & N filter and the FR500 exhuast. Easier that I thought it would be.

Sounds great now, was way too quiet from the factory.

Evilcartman

Established Member
Agreed

I got my Sonic blue coupe today. It is nice. I know that the ones that don't have there cars yet don't want to here this, but it is worth the wait. I removed the silencer, installed the front grill snake and wash it. In the morning I will be get it tinted and I'm going out hunting for exhaust. I think I will go with the Magnaflow X and cat back.

Users who are viewing this thread