Finally!!! Won SVT Frame!!!

gt40racing

Established Member
There are certain things everybody wants for their cars. This is one thing I wanted and had to go to EBay to finally win!!:banana::pepper::banana:

S11889.jpg

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Nice find man! I have had mine since '04 and i have had three cobras since but i never let the frame go with the car. Mines a little faded but i love it!
IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
I remember seeing one sell on ebay for like $141! I have one, and another SVT owner told me to never get rid of it that they had been looking forever and they were selling for over $100 on ebay. I didn't believe it so the next time one came up online I watched it sell for $141 yikes!

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
$61.00?!

Jeez, I guess my cobra will be without a license plate frame.

.....it does look cool tho.

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
I don't like those (I have a black one that just says SVT on it) because there are no lower mounting holes so it rattles from time to time.

donjonald

I live by the W's
Established Member
If plates that say SVT on them are going for $61-141 dollars I wonder how much my car is worth.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I have a really sweet SVT one in chromed billet that was made by MGW. Unfortunately that don't make that type anymore, they only have the ones with that round emblem that dips down on the top. I looked at these chrome ones like the op bought, but thought that was way too much for a basic stamped sheetmetal frame. It is pretty cool, though, if you can get one.

Users who are viewing this thread