Finally went to the dyno...

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
Made the drive to JLP this morning to get a tune. Glad I did. He got me in as soon as I got there and went above and beyond to help work out some minor bugs. I ended up with 380/467. I dont know what my before numbers were but it ran a 13.6 @ 101 on the old tune and felt really weak. Looking for 13.1's with the new tune.
Next up I want a ported blower then Im done. My goal is simple. I just want 12's on street tires. Thats all. My mods are 5# lower, mafia, t/b, jlp thunder intake, bassani exhaust, jlp flip chip & tune, and oil sep.

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
You have more HP than me, and I'm running a 6#. I have a conservative tune for 91 pump gas and was able to break into the 12's on street tires at 32 PSI.

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
You have more HP than me, and I'm running a 6#. I have a conservative tune for 91 pump gas and was able to break into the 12's on street tires at 32 PSI.

what are your 60's? I ran the same time 3 or 4 times. there was nothing i could do to get lower. im sure it was the conditions though. There was another lightning guy there with a ton more experience pulling 1.6-7 60's but running slower than his best times with less mods.

Users who are viewing this thread