Finally upgraded to the 88MM on my junk

97TURBOCOBRA

boost with no belt
Established Member
We rebuilt the entire kit from the header foward. Its all Stainless with a aluminum downpipe.The car seems to make alot more power on less boost now, but we are running out of fuel. The Pro series pump is just not big enough I guess. We did manage a 6.41 @ 91.4 :D with the fuel running out on the high end of each gear, Lifting when the car would go lean.

Old 76mm and the new 88MM
main.php

The new Y-piping
main.php

Wrapped in Carbon Heat Wrap
main.php

88MM Mounted
main.php

New Exhaust Exit
main.php

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
I would extend that exhaust tip out past the bumper by about an inch or so. Dumping like that will probably catch the bumper on fire or at least turn it all black. First hand experience trust me.

97TURBOCOBRA

boost with no belt
Established Member
PT88 cast wheel.May change it over to a billet wheel over the winter.You know how it is to have a new toy and you have to play with it right away.Uts the same way with this and having a fab shop in the back yard

97TURBOCOBRA

boost with no belt
Established Member
I would extend that exhaust tip out past the bumper by about an inch or so. Dumping like that will probably catch the bumper on fire or at least turn it all black. First hand experience trust me.

Yea i know this has been addressed already.Good eye

qwikhuh

Established Member
Killer setup! From what I have heard from a few racers there have been a couple issues with the billet wheels on the larger PT turbos. Mostly 91mm and up.

Users who are viewing this thread