FINALLY..!!! Tork Tech ships out tomorrow morning 9/9/15.

SILVER_SVT_GT

Established Member
Been about a month. But the day has finally come. Should have by weekend. Now to begin the tear down of my GT and get it prepped and ready.

Question. I bought NGK TR6 spark plugs. What should I gap them at?
Friend with an 03 Cobra says .035". Just want to make sure its not something different being a GT.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
If you're going to run a 3.1 or 2.93 pulley you need to gap them at .028 (maybe even a bit tighter for the 2.93) If you gap them at .032 or bigger you WILL have spark blowout, ask me how I know.

SILVER_SVT_GT

Established Member
If you're going to run a 3.1 or 2.93 pulley you need to gap them at .028 (maybe even a bit tighter for the 2.93) If you gap them at .032 or bigger you WILL have spark blowout, ask me how I know.

Ok, Can you elaborate on what "spark blowout" is? I take it this has happened while gap'd at .032? Sorry to sound so noob, just my first venture into boost. I had asked my tuner guy the same question and he also said .032.

So, not to go behind his back and not listen to him, just want to avoid any unnecessary problems down the road. Where he tunes it once, we are out beating on them daily.

Users who are viewing this thread