Finally took some pics of the Cobra and new house

Nino S

Established Member
Finally decided to take a sick day from work and clean up my car and get some stuff together in my new house. I have had my Cobra since September 2006 and barely ever have time to drive it since I have been busting my ass at work to get this house. I just moved in about a month ago right after my 22nd bday. Been living in mommy and daddys house for far to long and needed to get out before I went insane!
Sorry for being such a pic whore and crappy pic quality from my 5 year old Cannon SD300:nonono:..

img1186qz2.jpg

img1185lf6.jpg

03cobra010sj8.jpg

img1197ku0.jpg

img0802qx8.jpg

Bikes

03cobra013jx3.jpg

img1196wk4.jpg

img0145gh2.jpg

New Crib

img1181nb2.jpg

coming in from garage

img1200ai9.jpg

lower study

img1201my8.jpg

kitchen painted

img1209yp8.jpg

BOOOOZ

img1207jw3.jpg

chill room with pool table

img1211yy9.jpg

master bedroom

img1214rz0.jpg

girlfriends bedroom we turned in to a closet, yes i know its very sad

img1222dp3.jpg

img1225wr6.jpg

rec center accross from my front door

img1202dx4.jpg

THanks for viewing!!!!

Last edited:

Nino S

Established Member
you have two bikes? or is one a roommates?

nice house and killer car...

no both bikes are mine, i am trying to get rid of the zx6 becuase I have no use for it. no roomates just me and my girl. thanks for the comment!:burnout:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Nino S,

I'm not sure what kind of work you do but keep doing it bro. I wish I had a house at 22... :beer: Oh & the COBRA. I don't drive mine too much either with work & school. But, it sure is worth it when I do get a chance to take it out & drive it properly... :burnout:

Nino S

Established Member
...you must be living the american dream....congrates!

far from but thanks. did the 2 year college dropout thing and ended up wasting over 30k in student loans that were a real pain to pay off. Been workin my ass off selling cars for the past 2 1/2 years and the money aint bad if you sell 20+ cars a month. thanks for all the comments guys!! :rockon:

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Damn nice for a 22yr old. Seems like you got your priorities straight. From the looks of it, it seems like you moved in with your girl...:lol1:. Don't worry, we all know they are very territorial.

Which one is your girl in the pic? The one smoking the cig??? :lol1:

Do you still sell cars?? It was something I thought about doing, but didn't like or was scared of the fact that your paycheck depended on what you sold. Plus I don't think I have the gift of gab or patience. "You want the fkn car or not? I got other shit to do"......Don't think I would've lasted that long....:-D

Users who are viewing this thread