Finally took some new pics

SnkBit

Established Member
I finally took some new pics of the cobra :banana: Since the pictures, Ive painted the gas tank black (didnt realize it was that bad till i took the pics) and I smoked the third brake light to match the tails. Lemme know what you guys think. :beer:

IMG_0187-revsmall.jpg

IMG_0215-revsmall.jpg

IMG_0194-revsmall.jpg

IMG_0186-revsmall.jpg

IMG_0222-revsmall.jpg

IMG_0228-revsmall.jpg

IMG_0224-revsmall.jpg

IMG_0218-revsmall.jpg

nocompetition04

The C06
Established Member
Wow that looks incredible, very nicely done! :bowdown:
Painted/Powdercoated the wheels? I like em. Always thought they would look good in silver.

SnkBit

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. I finally started working on it again after leaving it alone for a couple years.

Painted/Powdercoated the wheels? I like em. Always thought they would look good in silver.
Yes, I painted them metallic silver. They were polished aluminum. And after daily driving them for 3 years and not having time nor effort to polish them, they looked pretty rough. :nonono: So, painting them was alot cheaper than replacement. Although I really want some black chrome FR500s. :rockon:

What color is that?? Looks nice!!
Its 2004 Mystichrome

BlueSnake01

Established Member
How did you end up getting that paint? I've always heard that it's near impossible to get some. :shrug:
Im pretty sure you are confusing yourself with the Mystic paint from the 97 Cobra's, from what I know they dont make that paint no more.

Users who are viewing this thread