Finally took my truck to the track....

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
Well, I've had an itch for a while to take my truck to the track and see how it would do in the 1/4.
I was happy with the results but they should have been better considering I've seen other people's L's with the same set up as me do 12.7's in the 1/4.

I made 4 passes.
[email protected] this was against a full on drag car. he ran a 10.1, i took him off the line though lol :banana:
(i never ran it at the track and it was my first time so i took it easy on the throttle)
[email protected] this was against my buddy in his RWD trailblazer SS with 150 wet shot
he did [email protected]
i thought i was gonna get beat bad but i was surprized when i won lol
he said back in arizona when he was on a 100 shot he did 12.2 in the 1/4:shrug:
[email protected] this was against a fox body 5.0 mustang with slicks etc
dont have many words for this except that it sounded good lol:rockon::beer:
[email protected] this was against an SRT-8 Charger
the charger did [email protected]
i was actually really happy i beat him because people are always like "well its a car and it has a BIG 6.1L hemi and blah blah blah"
well now i have the track times to prove it lol:p

MY MODS: CAI, magnaflow cat back exaust, 6lb lower, EGR delete, chip w/ tune, tires: almost bald hankooks

maybe its because i have shitty bald tires but i really wanted to get into the 12.7's

the outside temp was 54-55 degrees

i couldnt get pictures of my time slips because my POS camera cant take close up pics, they blur out

all in all i had a great time and it makes me love my lightning more and i wanna make it faster lol:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread