Finally the Ripper HAS COME BACK!!!!!

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
And Kevin!

shirt2.jpg

The image for the back of the shirt..

And kevin if ya would just send me pm's from now on.. Email is screwin up alot.. :(

BTW..... Join the Team.. If ya wana join my team to use your computer just click the link.. Especially if you have adsl or dsl, or a fast internet connection.. Great cause!

Andy M

Established Member
Hey guys, I know I am not yet worthy and I am not going to be attending the event (bummer!! :sad ), but I would sure like to have a T shirt???

Can I order a couple even if I am not attending?

Man, I wish I could go with you guys!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Hey guys, I know I am not yet worthy and I am not going to be attending the event (bummer!! :sad ), but I would sure like to have a T shirt???

Can I order a couple even if I am not attending?

Man, I wish I could go with you guys!

Sure, Andy.
Go to the link that Ripper set up for the Generic shirts and order all you want. The ones he set up for us above will be shirts with our names on the front. We are mainly doing it for the old men on this board so they can remember everyones names at RA.

kevin

hey ripper, welcome back buddy.

i posted under the t-shirt thread that i wanted two more. scratch those with the names.

however, when i went into your generic link to order i exited after i saw the shipping choices.

i was wondering if you could bring an xxl and a medium to the event and i pay then. i'm afraid that if i order now, they'll arrive at my place after i'm gone.

is this possible?

thanks

Cobra-R

Established Member
Kevin,
It may work better if you let me know what you all want and either I or you could have them sent to my house and I can bring them with to RA. Just get ahold of me and we will work it out.

Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
I'd rather brian do that, because there is still an outside chance i might not make it!

We got it worked out, Nick.

Nick,
Am I correct that if we order from the link with our name, that will be the shirts with our names on them. If we order from the generic link, that will be shirts with no name? just want to be clear on that.

Thanks brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean99CobraV
Hey Ripper,
I want to order named shirts and un-named shirts. How can I do this with out paying shipping charges twice?

Thx

Dean,
I did it just opening a new window for the named and unnamed shirts, it must have cookied or something because it added it all to the same order, even Kevins in my case.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread