Finally, some pics with the C/F hood

SADF

Established Member
Looks freakin sick man wow! Does that bumper come pre-painted around the carbon fiber or did you have it painted at a body shop and they just masked around the cf?

Came black, but not real paint black. It was painted and the carbon fiber was masked.

your the guy who posted the vid on utube. your trucks bad ass man.
how much did the bagged suspension run you all together. i'm thinking about having it done to my truck.

I spent about $8000 on the suspension and did the center console/seat mod for the gauges with some fiberglass to it to hold the gauges and had RideThe wrap the lid in suede.

Hood looks killer!!! I have always wanted to go that route on my black L. What wheels are those I like them? Any other pics of the wheels with the suspension at ride height??? Always liked your truck :thumbsup:

The wheels are Dvinci Havoc's with black faced centers (obviously)

Looks good man! I am going insane without having my L with me :( My friend is enjoying it for this year... Can't wait to do some add-ons of my own this winter!

Ahh, it'll be ok. I don't even drive mine much anymore. Just good having it and if you are like me, you'll keep it forever so whats a year?

sick truck man. Do you need a body drop to lay rockers?

Mine lay's the bodykit or, as all the homo/redneck/minitruckers call it- a fake bodydrop. Needless to say most of those guys have fat girlfriends, janky rims, and shitty tattoos, lol. To lay rocker, yes, you would need a bodydrop. I would have to remove the lightning bodykit to do a body drop.

What headlights and corners are those...and how do you like them?

EBAY

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
Man, I know you hear alot of compliments, but that truck is SWEEEEET!!!!!:bowdown::rockon: You probably also get the guys that absolutely hate that you cut the truck up, but I like it alot.

The carbon fiber gives it a nice accent...especially around the fog lights. Thats different...I've never seen that before.

Frank:beer:

SADF

Established Member
The bumper is from DGM, David Green Motorsports. I have their radiator shroud cover, too. The hood is an Erebuni piece. It was bought for $300 shipped to my door as a liquidation sale was going on... I got the last one! I really want to get the carbon tailgate next. The truck is going in the shop next week were someone put a dent in the rollpan (this truck is cursed) and a solid glass and smooth/painted surround will be getting worked in the rear.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
BADASS. I'd like to see it in person this year, maybe you can make it to my GTG in a couple months? I'll post up in the GA section when it'll be.

Users who are viewing this thread