finally saw '05 stang-bring back the GTS!!

4camV8

Established Member
the dealer next to my office got in one 6 cylinder. I have yet to see a GT in person, but i must say, from the pics i've seen, i wish they'd bring back the GTS or something where you get a v8 in the plain jane wrapper. The 6 cylinder was gorgeous. clean, simple, no dumbas$ spoiler, not too many huge lights, etc. Just perfect.

The GT (again, from pics only) doesn't look nearly as good with all the add ons

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I definitely think the GT is a much sexier car then the v6. I like the huge fogs and spoiler...thats just me though...

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Test drove a red auto at lunch time.

Very nice car, leaps and bounds over the previous Mustangs as far as build and solidness goes. Ride is very comfortable but not very much body roll, doesn't feel heavy in turns, braking is very gradual almost to the point of feeling like they fade. The power and exhaust note is nice even though it was the auto. The auto kept it right in the power band and had very quick clean shifts. Only thing I didn't like is the interior feel. Felt to much like a place to sit down vice a drivers area. The steering is very very light, almost to light, but is smooth and predictable.

I like it. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread