Established Member
20121203_072709-1_zpsa299ebec.jpg

MikeCustomefrontedit_zps31918da7-1_zps9875b710.jpg

20121204_171839.jpg

20121210_163443.jpg

20121204_171930.jpg

IMG_20121215_230609.jpg

20121223_145008.jpg

Yes i still need to lower it lol I have Steeda ultra lites at my house. Wheels are 255/35/20 and 295/35/20

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
She looks purdy! Love the wheels

now all you need is to do that drop and you'll be sittin proper!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
you go to jiffy lube?

:lol:...I thought the same thing, sir!

OP, do yourself a favor and perform your own oil changes...:beer:

Google will explain why...:read:

Jiffy Lube Horror Stories

For the lazy.

-accidently start draining my tranny fluid instead of my oil
-forgot to even put oil back in

and my favorite:
-Why is Jiffy Lube still in business? There's a sucker born every day. lol

I'm the Genreal manager of Jiffy Lube i run my own 6 bay shop. I always change my own oil,fluids and parts on my cars.

:D

douchebaggery brought to you by tapatwat

altispeed

Established Member
That's good to hear!!! I had a 30 min argument with a jiffy lube employee and boy was it funny. Brought my wife's car in to have a quick oil change done before we sold it the next day. I was to lazy to perform the 5 min job lol. Plus I had the documents to give to the buyer to make them feel at ease. Anyways, the employee told me I needed all this stuff done to the car because of its mileage. I told the dude, listen I have done all of the necessary maintenance to the car. She is being sold tomorrow and is inspected ready to go. He told me it had high mileage and needed this and that done because of the mileage. I told the gentlemen the car is from Canada and is measured in Kilometers not miles. So the car is going to read a lot higher because of how it is measured. He disagreed and told me everything under the sun then asked me to come back to the bay, so he could prove to me it has higher mileage than stated. I told him I didnt want to insult his intelligence so just do as I ask and change the oil. To make a long story short, I went back to the bay so he could prove me right and what does this guy do........start the damn car....dry....yes dry just to turn on the gauge cluster(****ing idiot). Drained the oil and never got to fill her back up because he was to busy trying to prove me wrong. I had to jump in the car and kill the ignition. He said what was that....I said seriously. Fill the ****ing car up and give me the bill. Never again will jiffy lube be getting any sort of business from I. Not saying they are all same but damn.....unbelievable.

BTW car looks good bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012GT/CS

Established Member
That's good to hear!!! I had a 30 min argument with a jiffy lube employee and boy was it funny. Brought my wife's car in to have a quick oil change done before we sold it the next day. I was to lazy to perform the 5 min job lol. Plus I had the documents to give to the buyer to make them feel at ease. Anyways, the employee told me I needed all this stuff done to the car because of its mileage. I told the dude, listen I have done all of the necessary maintenance to the car. She is being sold tomorrow and is inspected ready to go. He told me it had high mileage and needed this and that done because of the mileage. I told the gentlemen the car is from Canada and is measured in Kilometers not miles. So the car is going to read a lot higher because of how it is measured. He disagreed and told me everything under the sun then asked me to come back to the bay, so he could prove to me it has higher mileage than stated. I told him I didnt want to insult his intelligence so just do as I ask and change the oil. To make a long story short, I went back to the bay so he could prove me right and what does this guy do........start the damn car....dry....yes dry just to turn on the gauge cluster(****ing idiot). Drained the oil and never got to fill her back up because he was to busy trying to prove me wrong. I had to jump in the car and kill the ignition. He said what was that....I said seriously. Fill the ****ing car up and give me the bill. Never again will jiffy lube be getting any sort of business from I. Not saying they are all same but damn.....unbelievable.

BTW car looks good bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks man I love my mustang :)

and you guy's have to remember Jiffy Lube's are individualy owned, so the way each one is ran and the employee's at each shop are different My shop has 6 camers upstairs and downstairs and we are all ase certified and keep the place very clean.

Users who are viewing this thread