finally raced a terminator!

MystictealLt1

Established Member
well after all the waiting i finally got to run a black 03 cobra...buddy of mine owns the car,he has flowmaster catback,offroad x pipe and intake. We went from 50 roll i was in 2nd.......3rd beep i hit it and put like 4 cars on him so i was like wtf something wasnt right. 2nd race we go from 3rd gear pull we both hit it after the 3rd honk we stay dead even then at around 110ish i start to pull on him slightly then shut down due to traffic......so all around im pretty happy

(also) this is not a thread to just brag that i beat a terminator loil i just dont want this thread turning into 50 pages of fighting! thanks guys

MystictealLt1

Established Member
Mach1USMC said:
Yep -sounds about right. If he gets a pulley and tune say bye bye Cobra....

good kill:thumbsup:
lol trust me,im dreading the day he gets a pulley

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
That's a strong Camaro, 400+ rwhp is no joke. Your friend should go port, pulley, & tune and then you should really worry. Until you get a bottle...:coolman:

MystictealLt1

Established Member
lol after the race all he could say to me was "that car is way to loud, i couldnt even hear my blower because of your damn car!"

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
93 347 Cobra said:
That's a strong Camaro, 400+ rwhp is no joke. Your friend should go port, pulley, & tune and then you should really worry. Until you get a bottle...:coolman:

That's true- 410 is pretty stout for a maro.....I took out a 390ish (can't remember exactly what the guy said his #'s were) 01 SS. But I had full exhaust, X-pipe, pulley, JLT CAI, Tune, 315's..475 RWHP.....I was a lot heavier because it was a vert and my top was down but from a 30 mph kick to about 120 I had 8 lenghts or so on him. We went twice and he honked it off both times- same result.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
MystictealLt1 said:
lol after the race all he could say to me was "that car is way to loud, i couldnt even hear my blower because of your damn car!"

You have a nice ass car bro....I've been looking to pick up an SS or WS6 and slap an STS TT on it......we'll see.

JKDSVT

Established Member
Good kill.

Something don't add up though, IMO.

I only make 340rwhp and run with cobras with the exact same mods as the guy you raced. Odd.

I have a bunch of videos on here if you want to see them.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
SSmoked99 said:
Then the Cobra owner will be in awe once the Camaro owner gets a procharger!:poke:

Then the Camaro owner will be in awe once the Term gets a Whipple. ;-) :poke:

Oh, and my dad can beat up your dad!!!! :pop:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Then the Camaro owner will be in awe once the Term gets a Whipple. ;-) :poke:

Oh, and my dad can beat up your dad!!!! :pop:
uMm...not really. IFFFF the Camaro has a forged engine and a procharger, KB/Whipple Cobra's won't be able to beat it:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread