Finally pullied and tuned by RET

optx002

Established Member
So I finally pullied and tuned my car. Greg at RET did a crappy job once again. He only got me 58hp and 92tq. :D

I went with a 2.76 billetflow pulley with the 4 idlers I got off the forum from Dewalt03Cobra. He was a great seller, very quick with emails and sent the pullies right away and sent tracking info. Great guy to deal with.

Greg did the install of the pullies and tuned it after. The first pull we did when it was still stock I dynoed at 289 hp. I almost crapped myself and thought my car was dead. Turns out he just needed to reset his dyno computer. It dynoed at 406hp/378tq. Last year in feb, i dynoed at 410/375, so it was nearly identical.

After the pulley, the car dynoed at 464hp/470tq. :rockon:

Greg once again did a great job. Even called me in the late afternoon to see how the car was. That is great customer service. There have been plenty of what tuner to use in socal, where greg at RET is the man to go to.

Sorry for the crappy scan, but Ive been busy enjoying the car.
Dyno.jpg

Ill get a better scanned version of this dyno soon.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
:bowdown: Praise be to Greg at RET :bowdown:

:-D :-D :-D :rockon:

By the way....I really like that arse shot...good pic:D

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Awesome numbers!! If you don't mind me asking, how much did that set you back?? I'm about to have him pulley, tune and put in a few other gadgets, like a 4lb. lower, stage 4 steig, and some others...so I just wanted to know the cost of what that was for you.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
CobraMac said:
Awesome numbers!! If you don't mind me asking, how much did that set you back?? I'm about to have him pulley, tune and put in a few other gadgets, like a 4lb. lower, stage 4 steig, and some others...so I just wanted to know the cost of what that was for you.

i think if you have a programmer or chip already its $300. not sure of install prices

Users who are viewing this thread