Finally Pictures!

tvspower

Established Member
pic4.jpgpic5.jpgpic1.jpgpic3.jpgpic2.jpg

Finally my nephew showed me how to upload Pictures enjoy!

tvspower

Established Member
Thanks everyone.. I'm the only owner, 08 bought in Sept 07 , now has 72k kms. BPS cams, Ported VMP gen1+elbow, c/j TB, 123JLT, 13/14 inj, Mcleod RXT, Fore fuel pumps, C&R cooling, plugs + thermostat, 15% lower, 2.5 upper, 4:10's, full lethal exhaust + x pipe, Bob's oil separater, trans rebuilt, engine bling, ffrp springs, Bmr suspension, Shelby wheels 18x9.5 wrapped with nitto 555's, 650whp, 648 wtq. 17* timing, 19psi at 6k. Plus a lot of little things that complete the look. I asked Sylvain (BPS) to have a safe tune, but have her run QUICK.. And she does... Thanks everyone.... Merry Xmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Last edited:

tvspower

Established Member
I asked Sylvain to keep her just under 700whp . I read where around 700whp or above the connecting rods will be a weak point. At 17* and 19psi at 6k, I felt that would be the safest and last the longest with hopefully no problems. No track times yet with this setup. On the street I ran my friends 03 cobra 550whp. I finally beat him by 2 lengths. With BPS cams and 15% lower and 4:10s this ride is very QUICK . Yes, Sylvain's dyno is a heart breaker..

Last edited:

tvspower

Established Member
Looking at these pics makes me yearn for SPRING.... Getting up to 6 inches of snow tonight... Oh well, back to upsetting Smurkee. Just joking

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Sharp looking car, how did you put 72k km on it living in Ontario? It snows as early as 3rd week of Sept :??:

tvspower

Established Member
72k kms over 8 yrs.. Love driving distances thru spring to Nov 11th every year... For me to drive 2-300kms each day when weather permits is a God send. I bought her to drive. I really love driving thru small townships where some people have never seen a Shelby in person... Now with BPS Cams, she sure attracts attention. I hope C.S. is proud of me... Thanks for asking Right now we just got dumped with up to 15 inches of white stuff...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That is a really nice car. Looks great. I bet it goes really well too with that mod list.
We got some snow the last 2 weeks, not much, but enough, and it's being washed away with the rain and high temps today. We are having some crazy weather here in the U.S.
I can't wait to drive my car as well. It's been 2 months and I'm itching. lol Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Joewee500

Established Member
As I posted earlier, I have an 08 vapor/black and the black rims got me wanting some. I will be mounting my black rims by the weekend. Once again, sharp car.

Users who are viewing this thread