Finally Pics of my 03 Redfire coupe.

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Hi 95rcobra

Its a cool pic. I like it ,but I advice you to take picture from the front, inside, rear and corner and littel far from your car. It will be better and thankyou....:D

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Wow! That sure is prrrrty!! Hmmmm.......Hello Jacky Jones Ford...how would you guys like a 1,300 mile Dark Shadow Grey 589 RWH Cobra in on an even trade for a Redfire Coupe :D That is one sweeeet looking car.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

95rcobra

Saadcobra,
I know you were looking for pics of a redfire with the beige interior but mine is charcoal inside. sorry but I dont take conventional type photos like you are asking for and never take interior photos. sorry.

JrayGT,
Thanks for the reply.

HotRod,
Thanks. I have to get down by you guys in Toms River one of these days. sounds to me like your having a good time with your cruises. my folks live right off Mule road by the little strip mall. we have a good cruise group here up north some weekend we should hook up with you guys in between somewhere.

Later, 95rcobra.

--------------------------------
1995 Cobra R model #185
2003 Redfire Cobra coupe #????

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Originally posted by 95rcobra
HotRod,
Thanks. I have to get down by you guys in Toms River one of these days. sounds to me like your having a good time with your cruises. my folks live right off Mule road by the little strip mall. we have a good cruise group here up north some weekend we should hook up with you guys in between somewhere.

Later, 95rcobra.
-------------------------------
1995 Cobra R model #185

We could always meet up at Englishtown Raceway Park one night. Even just to hang out if its too crowded to run.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (Dark Shadow Grey)
20 lbs of boost and nitrous

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
geeze dude. That redfire color is absolutely beautiful. Its almost like that deep red that came on the old fox bodies. i love it.

nj7703

Established Member
I have had my Chromies on order for my Redfire vert for 2 weeks now.. ugh frustrating, can't wait to get them. Hope they look as good as yours:coolman:

95rcobra

Thanks Guys. the Chrome wheels really go well with this color. I was going for Black, White or Sonic Blue before I decided on the Redfire.

HotRodHarry,
We should try and meet up at one of the upcoming shows at E-town or maybe JDM. its tough for me during the week to get to E-town because of the work hours. I will keep you posted when something comes up.

Later, Steve.

----------------------
1995 Cobra R model #185

Users who are viewing this thread