Finally picked up my first mustang!

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
I've been lurking for a while, and posted here and there. I've finally picked up my first mustang. It's a 2011 mustang gt A6 premium in ingot silver. Got a decent deal and just couldn't pass it up, I've been a mustang fan since I was little and am very excited to finally own one.

ysu3enur.jpg

abepa9a3.jpg

Can't wait to start modding!

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
Looks GREAT! best thing I can tell you is Tune it. safer reliable and more POWA! but for real alot of these tuners have it down pat now! especially for the A6 trans!

Look in the For sale threads here. I have yet to pay full rpice for all of my stuff.

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
Thnk you! I plan on tuning it pretty soon, after I get used to driving it, it's a big difference from my lifted truck! Lol. I work for a shop also so I have access to a lift anytime I need which is awesome when it comes time to mod.

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
Thnk you! I plan on tuning it pretty soon, after I get used to driving it, it's a big difference from my lifted truck! Lol. I work for a shop also so I have access to a lift anytime I need which is awesome when it comes time to mod.

That in itself is priceless. Enjoy and welcome to the club!

DanenGraham

Established Member
I just picked up a 12 ingot silver A6 with 33k miles. My first mustang also, and I like it so far. I think the ingot silver is my favorite color. Nice looking car you got there.

haVesoV777

Established Member
Welcome brotha! Great color chooce it gives you a lot of mod options exterior wise. Cant quite tell if the interior is charcoal orvstone though?

89 5.0

Established Member
Welcome man! Now mod it!!! Friends don't let friends drive stock....just saying!

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
Thanks guys. It's the stone interior, it really goes well with the silver, I have big plans for this one. First up is exhaust, going to cut off the mufflers and weld in a straight pipe, and remove the resonators seeing as one if them is half way crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread