Finally ordered my tuner

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
So as some may know this time last year my 96 gt lost its 7 cylinder no oil pressure anemic 2v and gained a mark 8 longblock and other assorted cobra parts everything is in my sig. Since around march last year I've been driving it around on my 2v computer and it ran good, best of a 13.87 -2.02 60ft on 275 nexen tires and 3660 track weight. this year she got put away for the winter for some more time under the knife. Today after over a year I ordered a sct x3 custom tuned from woodbine motorsports in maryland, it should be here monday or tuesday I'm just sharing my excitement with you guys :rockon:

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
Well its gonna have a custom base tune from them in it, I datalog and send it through email for adjustments, free tunes for life !

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
I know but fiscally its not possible right now and IMO I don't think the car is radical enough for one yet

laddanator

Established Member
I have the same hand held that I got with the car when I bought it. Still trying to learn what all it can do. Wonder if I can change the fan cut on and cut off setting with this tuner?

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
I'm preety sure you can adjust what temp it cuts on and off at, it all depends on if the previous tuner locked the tune or left it open for you to adjust

Users who are viewing this thread