Finally on the tires again

jumperjack

Established Member
After discovering the rust on the inside of the frame rails earlier this year I finally fabbed up and welded the pieces in and got the new tubular K installed.
Before
IMG_6544.jpg

Fitting the piece
IMG_7318.jpg

Main frame well welded in. Still have to finish welding in the gussets and do the rest of the sheet metal around the shock towers and clean up the welds and paint.
518ef55d.jpg

mysicman

Resident Pill Pusher
Established Member
Glad to hear shes back together Jack. I was wondering when we'd see an update. Looks like you will have her put back good as new in no time.

Cheers
Mike

jumperjack

Established Member
looking good, hows the rest of the build coming along?

Todd (na svt) has the intake done and is currently working on my heads, porting, oversize SS valves, valve job, milling, new valve seals and cams. I believe come January I am going to call John at Modular performance and talk to him and order my shortblock. Slowly will be getting it together and am hopeful to be running by summer.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
awesome..glad to see/hear you are making progress especially after that rust set back..i remeber when i first saw the thread...your car is absolutely badass and worth fixing..so keep up the good work..cant wait to see video of it in action!!

Users who are viewing this thread