Finally my cervinis cobra r hood will be delivered monday.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
No i just don't like rivets...and i don't like big bulky brackets either! The redlines designed for the stock hood need metal to expand upon when you tighten them up . It also looks like you cant buy the revet mount bracket assembly unless you buy struts to go with them. So I'm out!

jojobee

Established Member
No i just don't like rivets...and i don't like big bulky brackets either! The redlines designed for the stock hood need metal to expand upon when you tighten them up . It also looks like you cant buy the revet mount bracket assembly unless you buy struts to go with them. So I'm out!

Actually you can buy the bracket by itself, i exchanged emails with Redline support and they will provide me with different type of brackets and rivets to use with my older struts. I'll give it a try for 20$.

Nuar

Established Member
The hood looks great man!!

Look into MMD struts maybe? I have them on my car and they work great.

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Yeah I currently searching for mounts as well since Im not drilling into my cobra R hood. Every mount seems to be out of stock. MMD and Cervini sucks

oneslo5.0

Established Member
3 things

1.) I want that hood, looks great.
2.) I feel like I know those houses, off limestone road area?
3.) I will buy your stock hood struts :D

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
image_zps12c5dcf7.jpg

image_zps287070e0.jpg

image_zps50555b81.jpg

Justin81

Established Member
There was a Cervini hood at E-town swap meet last week. I wanted it soo bad but I also like the stock '13 hood and I don't think I'm ready to take it off yet. If I had a 11 or 12 it would be a no brainer. Your car looks good with it.

Users who are viewing this thread