Finally made the switch to SRA

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
So the oppertunity came about to do a sra swap out of a 03 mach 1. im glad i did it so far. a couple of problems popped up, i have 3 inch exhaust and the mach 1 didnt so now im out to look for a new exhaust system. two i had to put the factory rear mach 1 springs in the rear. well i got the spring problem solved. I had a MAC exhaust which is a chamber muffler type exhaust which i loved the sound but the quality was not there. any ideas on a better system with a chamber type muffler. i love the quality and look of magnaflows but i am not a huge fan of the sound. any ideas or comments that i might need to worry about. basicly the rear went into my car and then went right into my trailer i havent driven it, i just know that its there and not coming back out. Oh anyone want to buy a slightly used IRS brace? i dont need it anymore:rockon:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea I have had a MAC catback on my IRS, and I got one for my SRA but god the quality is terrible, I'm getting rid of it for something else, guess I need to check out the sound board!

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
I know the quality wasn't really there with my its system but I love the way the tips looked and the way it sounded plus the wife is pissed that I am looking for another type of exhaust. How old is your MAC setup, how bad of shape is it in and if its still pretty new would you be interested in selling it

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
I looked into the flowmasters and I didn't like the tips at all how they say flowmaster on them

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
I dont have a cat back right this second to weld them too. we had a mach traded in and in a night we took my irs and exhaust and put it on the Mach 1 and at the same time took the mach 1 rear and put it in my cobra. problem is i have 3" exhaust the mach had a factory catback which is nowhere close to fitting.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Its in great condition, but I couldnt really sell them if I wanted to, the cars in storage in Germany and I'm in Afghanistan. I love the sound of mac they just seem to fit shitty!

Users who are viewing this thread