Finally Lowered my Car!!!

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
I finally lowered my car, its no longer looks like a 4x4. just took a few quick pics in the driveway. What do you guys think?

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Are they fresh springs? They might lower a little more if those pics were taken right after install. Looks good

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
I like it just neet some bigger meats under that rear end, and maybe a mild tint on the windows, good job.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
It looks good, but that hood totally takes away from the clean look the Roush spoiler helps create.

I agree with this. Car does look clean.
Any plans for new wheels in the future?

Edit: didnt see the post above.

Last edited:

03cobraFL

Established Member
Did you do anything else to the car? Like different shocks/struts, adjustable panhard bar, caster camber plates, Lower control arms? I was thinking about doing the same thing and wasn't sure what other supporting mods are required.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
I like it. Sits just right but your going to get a little more drop once the springs settle. I like the hood JMO and the roush wing looks great. Do need to upgrade the wheels though.

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
Did you do anything else to the car? Like different shocks/struts, adjustable panhard bar, caster camber plates, Lower control arms? I was thinking about doing the same thing and wasn't sure what other supporting mods are required.

I plan to do a panhard bar soon,(its not necessary though just a personal preference) the only other thing you might need are camber bolts, I got lucky and didn't have to use them on my car, but it really depends on what happens when you go get the car alined.

Users who are viewing this thread