finally lowered my baby...picz*

SRT-8

Established Member
more pics later for now this is what you get lol....

lowered on H&R SUPER SPORT SPRING just in case you ask:banana:this kit will lower it 1.9front and 1.7 back
it drives nice not bouncy like i though it would be i have some camber up front but its really not bad..had it align already...so im good..

016-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:

SRT-8

Established Member
looks good bro, now you just need those boltons and then you'll be good, any runs ponch

im on it bro...either shorty headers or lt..with o/r x pipe next month..after thanks giving i want cams/and ported heads but i still have 100,000k mile warranty...:burnout: ill prolly do rims instead of of the cams...will see how stuff goes..:banana: and no runs i left last night i had to take my wife home i didnt want to run with her in the car:nono:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Looks like you need to change your name :D I seen you on the freeway the other day (didn't know that was you) That's cool, looks nice :thumbsup:

SRT-8

Established Member
Looks like you need to change your name :D I seen you on the freeway the other day (didn't know that was you) That's cool, looks nice :thumbsup:

you did huh where you in the caddy or the vette? and damn bro where have you been mia or what?:coolman:

Quik Z06

Established Member
I think if you PM a admin they will change it for you.

I was on my bike actually when I seen you, I was southbound on 99, you were headed towards Modesto. Lol kinda hard to miss that car :)

We were actually out last weekend for a bit in the Caddy, we were all at in n out in Modesto. Just been a bunch of stuff going on lately and havent been able to go out.

SRT-8

Established Member
yeah ill ask the adm,and how can you not mis this bee going down the freeway you cant...i always cruise it on the freeway :nonono: cops can see this bee coming down from miles away

Stang925

Established Member
your car looks pretty dope lowered now all you need are some rims a you'll be looking saucy. lol

SRT-8

Established Member
im going to get some sik wheels...5inch lip in the rear Dayum:banana: :rolling:

paid my friend 80 to barrow his tools and his lift,so now im game i can help you guys out..eazy install 45m job,after that i got it aligned so im good to go:dancenana:

silverstang23

Established Member
im on it bro...either shorty headers or lt..with o/r x pipe next month..after thanks giving i want cams/and ported heads but i still have 100,000k mile warranty...:burnout: ill prolly do rims instead of of the cams...will see how stuff goes..:banana: and no runs i left last night i had to take my wife home i didnt want to run with her in the car:nono:

IMO shorty headers are a waste of money. You won't gain much compared to the manifold. LT are the way to go if you want power.

and how do i change my name...do i have to start a new sc or something....

admin's can change it

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol just get a 100 shot and be done with it (cheaper too) :) You plan on going out this weekend? We might go out Friday, Saturday we might be out of town.

Users who are viewing this thread