Finally! Lethal Performance & The 12 Days Of Christmas Schedule!!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What parameters will the dual gauge display for the 2008 GT500? Does the sale apply to the Aeroforce Air/Fuel kit as well? I have a Speed Of Sound dual pod a-pillar and need to decide on what guage to get to complement the Aeroforce.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What parameters will the dual gauge display for the 2008 GT500? Does the sale apply to the Aeroforce Air/Fuel kit as well? I have a Speed Of Sound dual pod a-pillar and need to decide on what guage to get to complement the Aeroforce.

The gauges read pretty much anything the PCM monitors except air/fuel, boost and oil pressure. Those require sensor kits. All other popular parameters such as fuel pressure, water temp, battery voltage air intake temps,ect are all things which can be read and displayed on the gauge.

Each gauge can read up to 2 parameters at the same time or go into the cyclical scan mode and it will read and cycle through up to 8 parameters that you choose. So if you have the dual setup which consists of 2 gauges you can display 4 parameters all of the time and up to 16 parameters through the cyclical scan.

The A/F sensor kits are included in the 10% off sale.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I will definitely be hitting up the lund tune/Xcal combo. I need a new tuner and a tune to get my swap car going. To bad it's on the 20th, I guess i'll just have to wait till after christmas to start the car up. What do you suppose his turn around time will be since it's during the holidays?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
DAY 1 IS HERE!

10% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING ON AEROFORCE TECHNOLOGIES!

day1_af.jpg

Visit Lethal Performance.com, take a look at the Aeroforace Gauges, and call us with the one you want to take advantage of this promotion today!

Call us @ 1-877-2LETHAL!

Termilvr

Established Member
is it possible to get the jlt high boost without the hole drilled and the vacuum port installed?

I would really appreciate it if you guys answered my question, it will determine if i do business with lethal performance or not.:-D

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would really appreciate it if you guys answered my question, it will determine if i do business with lethal performance or not.:-D

I actually replied to your question yesterday in the other 12 days of Christmas thread.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/12487555-post19.html

After re-reading what you asked I realize it's for an 03-04 cobra and just got a reply from Jay.

We can sell you the kit without the vacuum fitting installed but the hole for the PCV is already built into the tube during the manufacturing process. So that hole will always be there.

Thanks, Jared

Termilvr

Established Member
I actually replied to your question yesterday in the other 12 days of Christmas thread.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/12487555-post19.html

After re-reading what you asked I realize it's for an 03-04 cobra and just got a reply from Jay.

We can sell you the kit without the vacuum fitting installed but the hole for the PCV is already built into the tube during the manufacturing process. So that hole will always be there.

Thanks, Jared

sweet, i will be placing my order next friday then:thumbsup:

shb5007

Established Member
I have been trying to call all afternoon...no luck.

Am I going to get a call back? I really want the tank!!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have been trying to call all afternoon...no luck.

Am I going to get a call back? I really want the tank!!

Lines are open now, sorry about that, a bunch of us step out to lunch on Fridays, but feel free to give us a shout now!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend, because a week of the most highly anticipated sales of the year continues tomorrow!

Lethal Performance's 12 Days of Christmas CONTINUES! Lethal Performance and DivisionX are teaming up to bring you 15% OFF & FREE Shipping on all Lethal Performance & DivisionX Products!

543977_493738330657537_1711335443_n.jpg

Now's the time to take advantage on;

X/H Pipes, Fuel Systems, S197 Motor Mounts, TOB Retainer Sleeves, and MUCH MORE!

Visit Lethal Performance.com, take a look at all of the DivisionX & Lethal Performance line of products, and call us between 9am-9pm EST to take advantage of this epic sale!

Call us @ 1-877-2LETHAL!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's HERE! 10% OFF WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS! Call today and get yourself, a friend or family member the best holiday gift they could ever receive!

CALL us @ 1-877-2LETHAL from 9am-9pm EST today!

day5_whipple.jpg

excludes 2011+ 5.0L kits.​

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You can breathe now! Today only, 10% off JLT Performance products!

Call us at 1-877-2LETHAL today from 9am-9pm EST and save BIG on JLT Performance Intakes!

12095_495878913776812_1296027773_n.jpg

You can also find all available products by clicking here: JLT Performance Intakes Take a look, and give us a call TODAY!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just tried calling and left a message. I figure you guys are out to lunch. Thanks.

Venom,

We were indeed out to lunch. Sorry about that. We're all back in the office, and the lines are open. If someone hasn't returned your call yet, feel free to give us a call now! Thanks!

John

Qwk GT

Established Member
I tried to call, it was close to the deadlline.... My phone said 5:58 lol.

Sorry, it was a last minute decision. Did I miss the jlt sale?

Thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I tried to call, it was close to the deadlline.... My phone said 5:58 lol.

Sorry, it was a last minute decision. Did I miss the jlt sale?

Thanks.

If you give us a call early Monday we should be able to honor the 10% off. My suggestion would be to reach us before 10am EST.

Have a great weekend.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread