Finally in the 9's

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I think that's the loudest whipple I've ever heard in my life lol. Seems like the track was prepped nicely (you could hear the tires sticking to the surface as you rolled forward - sick) How do your times compare racing at firebird compared with speedworld? I raced at speedworld several times but never made it to firebird. Great weather for the track in AZ right about now!

BurnTire

Established Member
I think that's the loudest whipple I've ever heard in my life lol. Seems like the track was prepped nicely (you could hear the tires sticking to the surface as you rolled forward - sick) How do your times compare racing at firebird compared with speedworld? I raced at speedworld several times but never made it to firebird. Great weather for the track in AZ right about now!
You hear the Whipple so well because I have a very quiet exhaust setup.

Times are never much different between the tracks.

BurnTire

Established Member
PSR K Member, Tokico Drag Struts, UPR Coilovers 14" 175lb, EBC Red Brake Pads, Tokico Illumina Rear Shocks, Steeda Weight Jacker LCA, Steeda Double Adjustable UCA, MRC Anti Roll Bar, 8.8 SRA with 9" Ends and Custom Bracing, 3.55's, Moser 31 Spline Axles, Trutrac Differential, TA Rear Cover, UPR Full Length Sub Frame Connectors, LMM Drive Shaft Loop.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Nice run Jeff! Gladto see you finally made that magical milestone :banana: what are your nest plans for the car?

Users who are viewing this thread