finally, I joined the club

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Just picked up and 03 White Mach 1. Thats the good news. 200 miles and 2 days later it's in the shop because the a/c clutch and compressor took a dump. <ford quality control??>:bash: Regardless of that, in the next 2 weeks the car will see a GR40 package, baer big brake kit and some forced induction goodies soon to hit the market :coolman: I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for all your advice to get the car!

Trevor

N20D5OH

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase. Too bad about the problems though. :( I had some problems with my A/C clutch as well as many other people. Good luck with it and keep us up to date. :)

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
sweet, that makes me feel better, I think ??? I can't wait for the blower. Just trying to get all the issues sorted out b4 the car goes mod crazy :D

Zate

Established Member
Congrats.. i had my AC comp stuff adjusted. You'll love driving the car :)

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
gr/40

road racin why are you going with griggs? thats what i want to go with but the cost is making me think twice. i did get a ride from john in a 99 cobra with a live axle 4.10 gr/40, man what a ride.

suspension and rims are my next 2 projects but i dont the cash for either. any ideas on what i should do first.
ive had mine dsg mach 1 for the last 6 and love it. congrats on your new project car.:beer:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I have the Griggs gr40 World Challenge w/ watts link and de-cambered hybrid read end on my Saleen and the stuff is amazing. I'm almost finished with the car but have been in a handful of other Griggs cars. The stuff works! These guys really know what they are doing and most importantly understand why it works. Upper and lower control arms w/ poly bushings, bind and don't work. The Griggs stuff is pricey, but you DO get what you pay for. High quality and good engineering. If it's good enough for the race car, it's good enough for my street car! Imo, MM makes a better looking street part. It's powder coated and heavier where the Griggs is painted and a bit lighter. The MM can handle a heavy car on the streets, but your not going to have problems with the Griggs on the street. To me, anything more Heavy duty is over kill. just my .02

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
Congrats

on the new ,sorry you had trouble so soon:bash: I have had mine since Jan. 17 th and I love almost as much as my 89' gt:kaboom:

Fred:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread