Finally had to go to Dealer!!!

two fast 4 u

Well my L finally bit me. I have been having a clunk in the front end for some time now, I thought that it was the lower control arm clunk but it turned out to be the idler arm . I tryed to tell the service guy that that is why the tires are worn out. He said then why are your two rear tires bald too. Oh well I tryed.
I allso had an exsaust rattle that has turned out to be a bad right converter. The price of the converter is 1400.00 Holy S##t bat man. I think i will look into a waranty. All this went bad with only 7800 miles on her.

Paul

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
That sucks about the cats. Just take them out.

Where have you been hiding? I heard that you were over at A1 Ford on Seminole a day or so ago.

two fast 4 u

Your are scarring me. Who knew that I was up there?? I am having a new exsaust made, and looking into ceramic coating some stuff.

I have been around, my e-mail has suffered a termanal melt down, gone threw two hard drives, cant keep o2's in my truck, buisness is so slow that I am about to have a termanal melt down. Got beat by a mustang last night, Just having a bad couple of months. Miss hanging with you all. and playing with my truck.

When my parents get back in town we all shoud hook.

Paul

FlaSVT

Established Member
I'll never tell who told me you were at A1. LOL

We're looking to hit Sarasota on the 20th. You ought to see if you can join us.

FlaSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 2 fast 4 u
Rick,
You have to tell me. I am in shock that people know my truck. That means that I am getting a rep.
Paul

Well you are driving a Lightning. What did you expect?????? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread