Finally had my 07 TVS swap dynoed 680hp/627tq !

justablur91

Established Member
After talking to local tuners in the area and hearing some of my parts were "junk" i decided to give Bill at Pro Edge Tuning a call after hearing great things, first i want to thank him for such great communication and customer service and helping me along the way with getting the right parts together. Nice quick ferry ride to CT from NY and i was there. Ran the car on the rollers to see where the initial email start up tune was at when all looked good made the first pull and put down 662. Made some tweaks to the tune let it cool down with the heat intercooler pump jumped and a bag of ice on the blower and the car busted out 680/627 18lbs. Car feels like a complete animal on the street pull hard through every gear. Link to video -> http://youtu.be/lrMY_T_be60

2.3 Trinity tvs/stock pulley/stock elbow
L&M Dual 66
CJ123
10% lower
13/14 56# injectors
KB BAP
longtubes
o/r x
NWLrrZO.png
u8Rs1xz.png

Last edited:

justablur91

Established Member
just going to enjoy the new power for the mean time, future plans would be porting the blower with some bigger injectors and pumps maybee e85

Joewee500

Established Member
Looks like Kenne Bell numbers. Those are nice numbers for sure. My car has been there for some time. Vapor 08 gt500. I'm hoping to push passed 700whp with Kenne bell 2.8, ported twin 75mm, ported inlet, id1000s, long tubes, return fueling(e85?), 10% lower, and built engine.

Speedboosted

Established Member
Should the rwtq be higher?

The torque does seem a little low. Usually the torque and horsepower figures are pretty similar. It's not a bad thing though, less torque is better for the street.

Nice numbers OP! Hoping to get mine on the dyno very soon, same basic mods as you, just different brands except I have a 2.4 upper and stock lower. I would be very happy with 680 rwhp. Do you not need a heat shield for that intake?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Very nice. Bill knows his stuff. he has my car running very hard, even down here in this S. FL heat. I'm easily running 11.0's in 80+ weather. Though my goal is into the 10's. As Bill and Jay has said, they cannot tune the driver mod........

I'll get there.....oh yeah.

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Congrats !! And welcome to the Pro Edge family. Billy is the man ! Very nice hp #s on the "heartbreaker" dyno.LOL On a Dynojet it would be an easy 750+hp

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Wow that's on a mustang dyno? Those are really good numbers. I have almost the same set up but the stock lower and before the LT's I made 642 on a generous dyno jet. I'm guessing I'm around 680 on that same dyno jet but unfortunately I'll never know because the mechanic at BDP left and went to FL to work at blow by racing.

jml1521

Established Member
After talking to local tuners in the area and hearing some of my parts were "junk" i decided to give Bill at Pro Edge Tuning a call after hearing great things, first i want to thank him for such great communication and customer service and helping me along the way with getting the right parts together. Nice quick ferry ride to CT from NY and i was there. Ran the car on the rollers to see where the initial email start up tune was at when all looked good made the first pull and put down 662. Made some tweaks to the tune let it cool down with the heat intercooler pump jumped and a bag of ice on the blower and the car busted out 680/627 18lbs. Car feels like a complete animal on the street pull hard through every gear. Link to video -> http://youtu.be/lrMY_T_be60

2.3 Trinity tvs/stock pulley/stock elbow
L&M Dual 66
CJ123
10% lower
13/14 56# injectors
KB BAP
longtubes
o/r x
NWLrrZO.png
u8Rs1xz.png

Congrats! What was you boost level at with that setup?

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Nice numbers!
One of the best mods I did to my 08 GT500 was the TVS upgrade. I used the VMP 2.4 pulley and stock lower and made 17psi thru stock manifolds and cats.
Mine made 682rwhp and 685rwtq running out of fuel on a dynojet.

Imatk

Established Member
Nice numbers man.

That filter looks badass too!

Is it shorter than the one that comes with the FRPP CAI?

Users who are viewing this thread