Finally got the MYSTIC

mysicman

Resident Pill Pusher
Established Member
You'd be surprised what a good detail/clay will do. Maybe she's in better shape than you think. Cograts on the mystic :beer:

jakOlantrnCobra

suckme bitchs
Established Member
Thanks guys well when I got home I stayed up till like 2am cleaning it and well when I got up I took our guys thought and said well I guess I wax it and see what she looks like and man did it help but still go some scratches on her. Its stock to the bone ,so what pier way is there to bey some scratches out I tried maguiars gold class wax, I there any other ways .I like it a lot but nothing like my old one, oh well it need some good tlc

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Thanks guys well when I got home I stayed up till like 2am cleaning it and well when I got up I took our guys thought and said well I guess I wax it and see what she looks like and man did it help but still go some scratches on her. Its stock to the bone ,so what pier way is there to bey some scratches out I tried maguiars gold class wax, I there any other ways .I like it a lot but nothing like my old one, oh well it need some good tlc

Spend $100 and take it to a professional detailer.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
by the looks of it, it hurt his brain to write it, lol. j/k. a good buffer and a guy who knows how to run it can fix alot of blemishes.

Users who are viewing this thread