Finally got the KB ordered.

02RedLightning

Established Member
Well I finally order the KB blower and other mods for my car. Going to run 15psi on 91 octane. I think this should be safe setup. Should have the KB in the next couple of weeks then I will be doing the install and going to the dyno. We will see what happens. I will keep everyone posted. Wish me good luck.

jonas

Established Member
i hope it gets shipped
I had kb ordering probs with a simple cai, I ended up cancelling the order after I called a third time and said my order was being held and didnt say why.

It all worked out Im sold on the straight through design

Killer Cobra

Established Member
Yes, please keep us posted on the order status, shipping and customer service. All is great info

thanks!

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Well, diablo has a very good handle on the tune now and you shouldnt even need the BAP for 15psi.

02RedLightning

Established Member
I ordered it from Don at Modular Madness. Great guy! Very helpful.
He is the same person that did racerat's tunes. Seems like he really knows his stuff. Really great customer service everytime I have talked to him!!

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Congrats on taking the plunge! :beer:
Now the hard part...waiting for that big box to show up.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
Now the hard part...waiting for that big box to show up.

After a hard week of fighting Fedex still has mine. I should have it Monday before 10:30am.

02RedLightning

Established Member
I know I just ordered it this afternoon and I know Don will do his best to get here as fast as he can.....but I already want it like a hour ago.

Thought maybe I would start taking stuff apart so when it got here I would be ready! But right now I am too pumped to be getting near the car with stuff that will scratch it!!:-D

Forgot to order the oil spray tank so I will have to call him on Monday morning and add that to the already really long list.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread